Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Burger Obsession

All right, last Wednesday I saw a post on LAIST.com regarding to The Best Burger in LA and I think I should go ahead and visit each single joint that was mentioned on the post. For the lazys, this is the list:

Basic Burgers:

1. Hawkin’s House of Burgers, 11603 Slater Street, Watts. (I THINK I WILL SKIP THIS ONE BECAUSE IT'S WORLD FAMOUS WATTS [UP] AFTER ALL)
2. Capitol Burger, 4301 West Pico Blvd., Los Angeles.
3. The Oinkster, 2005 Colorado Blvd., Eagle Rock.
4. Apple Pan, 10801 West Pico Blvd., Los Angeles.
5. Hamburger Habit, 11223 National Blvd., Los Angeles.

Also mentioned: Pie N Burger in Pasadena


The Best Gourmet:

1. The Foundry on Melrose, 7463 Melrose Ave., Los Angeles.
2. Father’s Office, 3229 Helms Ave., Los Angeles.
3. CommeCa, 8479 Melrose Ave., West Hollywood.
4. Umami Burger, 850 South La Brea Ave., Los Angeles.
5. Oaks Gourmet, 1915 North Bronson, Los Angeles.

No comments: